Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i feel bad if i keep ignoring this........

Places I've worked:
1-mad dog jake's (ice cream and coffee shop in the great north woods)
2-camp osoha
3-heritage schools inc
4-mommy fo life

Movies I can watch over and over:
1-sense and sensibility
2-manhattan murder mystery
3-eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
4-love actually

Places I've lived:
1-milwaukee, wisconsin
2-appleton, wisconsin
3-cedar city, utah
4-provo, utah

Favorite t.v. shows:
1-the office
2-house hunters
3-so you think you can dance

Places I've been:
1-catalina island
2- nyc
3- all the states from utah to boston
4-the westin st francis hotel in san fran (best bed/night sleep ever)

Favorite foods:
1-chocolate cookies
2-ice cream
3-garden fresh tomatoes
4-indian food

Majors I had considered:
1-nursing
2-physical therapy
3-dance
4-journalism

Places I'd rather be:
1-on crab lake
2-in the mountains
3-traveling europe
4-seeing my family

Weird things about me:
1-i like to 'break my elbow', as some call it
2-i like drumming on my stomach
3-i secretly like some of enrique eglasias' music (and a secret it is no more)
4-i dance a lot when no one is around
5-i like just being weird (or as some would call 'immature')

Friends I'd like to tag:
1-linda! (jk!! jkidding!)

2 comments:

Linda said...

i love it! and i don't understand the "break your elbow"...esplain?

Allison said...

well, for one, i am double jointed and secondly, i can crack just about every bone in my body (including the elbow). put the two together and you've got an elbow that looks and sounds broken! sick, i know.