Oh my gosh you're brave. I thought I was the only one that dared to do that! I like it, I've been thinking about going short but was going to wait until after the baby.
i've never seen you with short hair before. i really like it.
Oh Al it looks so cute! What a good length. Can you put it behind your ears or pull it up at all? Thanks for posting a picture...I love it! And, once again, I am jealous of your hair!
ooh, fancy hair! i love that there is finally a picture of you on here! I almost forgot what you look like...well, no but i could have
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh you're brave. I thought I was the only one that dared to do that! I like it, I've been thinking about going short but was going to wait until after the baby.
i've never seen you with short hair before. i really like it.
Oh Al it looks so cute! What a good length. Can you put it behind your ears or pull it up at all?
Thanks for posting a picture...I love it! And, once again, I am jealous of your hair!
ooh, fancy hair! i love that there is finally a picture of you on here! I almost forgot what you look like...well, no but i could have
Post a Comment