Thursday, March 27, 2008

pointing


jane has started pointing at everything and she especially likes it when she is pointed at because then she can point back.

7 comments:

heather said...

ha ha! i love love love this picture.

kate said...

no, YOU'RE a baby!

hilary w said...

What cute pictures. Her teeth are really coming in! I can't wait to see you guys! (three more weeks...)

Jeff or Amanda Nemelka said...

That is the cutest. Chance will point....while looking at stuff, but not really across the room like that. I'm jealous you've been going to the park. It's hard when I'm gone all day at work. I know he will love the swings and stuff...I just need to do it. Which park do you bring him to?

Amanda

Jeff or Amanda Nemelka said...

I meant her (i was thinking of chance)...sorry!!!!

naturaljoy said...

Hey do you guys need anymore clothes?

Allison said...

amy-we can always use more clothes, jane is growing so fast!!