Monday, September 22, 2008

we went to this not quite a petting zoo this weekend. it was fun. jane loved making all the animal noises. jane especially loved the goats and sheep, the horses, and ducks. we wanted to try her on the pony ride but when we asked her if she wanted to, she said no. instead, we went on a wagon ride.

a cow trying to lick jane. jane was little freaked out by that. it was a huge tongue.


jane and nate on the wagon ride.


jane trying to talk to the ducks (she is saying quack quack). she loves ducks right now.
some other things of note, jane has just started to put words together. well, she mostly will say 'bye bye car' but she has also said bye bye to some other things. jane also has started loving milk.

1 comment:

hilary w said...

Yay! I'm glad you did another post so soon. I love looking at new pictures of Jane. I love the picture of her almost getting licked. She looks awfully nervous!

That's neat that she's saying sentences! Jack's first sentence was "hi car" so it looks like she and Jack are alike!