this is a dress i wore when i was little. jane wore the dress yesterday to church. we have been very busy. nate is working hard and trying to find time to work on his grad school applications. i am busy still being sick, but getting slightly better day by day. and my calling is keeping me super busy. we are in the process of putting up our christmas decorations. jane loves the christmas tree but luckily hasn't destroyed it yet. happy thanksgiving.
Monday, November 24, 2008
this is a dress i wore when i was little. jane wore the dress yesterday to church. we have been very busy. nate is working hard and trying to find time to work on his grad school applications. i am busy still being sick, but getting slightly better day by day. and my calling is keeping me super busy. we are in the process of putting up our christmas decorations. jane loves the christmas tree but luckily hasn't destroyed it yet. happy thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People To Visit
- Amelia
- Dave and Nicole Olson
- Daytripping Mom
- Design Mom
- Design Sponge
- Edith and Daniel Busey
- Elisberg Family Blog
- Elsie Marley
- Eyre Family
- Grow
- Heather Forsey
- Houses
- Jeff
- Jeff and Amanda Nemelka
- Jones Family
- Josh and Jenn Carr
- Just Spotted
- Justin Taylor Art
- Kate Anderson
- Kimball Family
- Linda Rueckert
- Luke and Mary Morris
- Megan Belcher
- Nate and Leslie King
- Nate Wilson Art
- Progressive Pioneer
- Shar
- Shellie
- Thomas Family
- Tiffany Driggs
- Travis and Hilary Wertz
- Travis and Shar Petersen
- Wilson Family
5 comments:
I love the dress, I used to put sweater I wore when I was little on Faith, I miss her when she was little.
Wow...what a beautiful little girl. Honestly, no little girl of ours can compete with her! :)
ok so I don't check your blog often enough apparently. I didn't know you were pregnant!!! We're due on the exact same day. Crazy that Jane and Chance are only 1 week apart and now the next ones are on the same day. Glad to hear things are going well! Congrats! Good to know that Jane hasn't destroyed your tree. Gives me hope for when we put ours up.
that's a great dress! and congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you won't be too sick for too long :)
I miss you! Come to Boston for grad school!
Post a Comment