out of my window looking in the night

Friday, December 19, 2008

this is for my sister


press on!
Posted by Allison at Friday, December 19, 2008

1 comment:

hilary w said...

That is so great! I can't believe I didn't check your blog until now! I am embarrassed to admit that I never knew it was LEE press-on nails. I always thought it was LEON press-on nails!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People To Visit

  • Amelia
  • Dave and Nicole Olson
  • Daytripping Mom
  • Design Mom
  • Design Sponge
  • Edith and Daniel Busey
  • Elisberg Family Blog
  • Elsie Marley
  • Eyre Family
  • Grow
  • Heather Forsey
  • Houses
  • Jeff
  • Jeff and Amanda Nemelka
  • Jones Family
  • Josh and Jenn Carr
  • Just Spotted
  • Justin Taylor Art
  • Kate Anderson
  • Kimball Family
  • Linda Rueckert
  • Luke and Mary Morris
  • Megan Belcher
  • Nate and Leslie King
  • Nate Wilson Art
  • Progressive Pioneer
  • Shar
  • Shellie
  • Thomas Family
  • Tiffany Driggs
  • Travis and Hilary Wertz
  • Travis and Shar Petersen
  • Wilson Family
Simple theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.