Monday, February 16, 2009

there hasn't been anything too exciting to blog about lately. jane is a crazy toddler. she thinks it is hilarious to whisper. she has been such a lousy eater, especially for dinner. even things she normally really likes, she rejects. jane has been really enjoying nursery and will come home from church trying to sing some of the songs. we can usually tell what songs they are and then we have to sing them for the entire week. she really likes the snowman song and ring around the rosie. we went to a trampoline/bounce house place last week and jane showed us all what a scaredy she is. she is probably still a little young for the place, but i was still pretty surprised how scared she got. i am still pregnant and everyday i feel really pregnant, even though i have a long way to go still. that's all i can think of to write at the moment.

2 comments:

hilary w said...

Oh she is so cute. I love that she is starting to sing nursery songs! I can't wait to hear her try to sing them herself. I miss you guys!

Linda said...

Hey hey hey hey hey! I miss you!!! and I totally hear you on the blogging thing. I'm kinda over it.

let's talk soon!! it's been WAY too long!