Monday, May 18, 2009

bubbles & sleep

we bought some bubbles and a special bubble blower this weekend. jane loves to chase the bubbles. we are enjoying our last few weeks as a family of three. i feel a little bad for jane, she really has no idea what is about to happen. her whole world is about to change.

nate and i have also been trying to appreciate our last weeks of sleeping through the night. although it is somewhat difficult for me to enjoy that since i am huger than ever. my due date is in 2 weeks. i am really ready to not be pregnant and i am excited to meet our new baby. i am definitely nervous about the big change and caring for a newborn again. we'll see when i post again...

2 comments:

hilary w said...

She is so cute! I have to get a bubble machine!

Amanda Nemelka said...

I hear you...I get induced in 4 days! I'm so sad for Chance. He's about to get a rude awakening as well. Good luck with everything!!!