Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People To Visit
- Amelia
- Dave and Nicole Olson
- Daytripping Mom
- Design Mom
- Design Sponge
- Edith and Daniel Busey
- Elisberg Family Blog
- Elsie Marley
- Eyre Family
- Grow
- Heather Forsey
- Houses
- Jeff
- Jeff and Amanda Nemelka
- Jones Family
- Josh and Jenn Carr
- Just Spotted
- Justin Taylor Art
- Kate Anderson
- Kimball Family
- Linda Rueckert
- Luke and Mary Morris
- Megan Belcher
- Nate and Leslie King
- Nate Wilson Art
- Progressive Pioneer
- Shar
- Shellie
- Thomas Family
- Tiffany Driggs
- Travis and Hilary Wertz
- Travis and Shar Petersen
- Wilson Family
5 comments:
great news! congratulations to him and your family! miss you
that is so amazing, I wish you could be there, maybe we could all pitch in and fly you last minute, tickets can't be that much from l.a., you should check. It gives us hope for Jeff's dad.
Congrats, that's awesome! I'm so glad I found your blog, Allison. I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you are doing. :)
WOW!! I had no idea! I'm so excited for him and for all of you. You have such a wonderful family. Tell them hello for me. Maybe one day I'll visit your lake house again--oh wait, it's no more? I think I remember that. It's been too long Al!!
wow Nate looking big and bald, just like me.
Post a Comment