Saturday, January 2, 2010

our christmas

we had a really fun and busy christmas in utah this year. we were able to see my sister and her family while they were visiting family in utah. jack and jane are best buddies and have so much fun together. grace and elsie were definitely interested in each other too. it was so nice to see them for a day! we stayed with the wilson's in spanish fork and had fun opening presents christmas morning. jane still didn't quite get it, but she had fun anyway. we were also able to spend a lot of time with nate's siblings and families. jane had a lot of fun playing with all of her cousins. it was nice to be back in utah for a short time and enjoy the snow for a week. but, it has been amazing being back. today, we have all the windows open and the sun is shining and i'm going to the store now in flip flops.











3 comments:

hilary w said...

Oh I miss you guys SOOOO much! I love the video of Jack and Jane, I'm glad you caught that. It is so fun to see them interacting. We HAVE to come out there to visit you!

naturaljoy said...

that makes me so jealous I can't believe it's that warm, I could really get used to that. I was really glad to get to spend some time with you guys. Thanks for hanging out with us.

Sandy said...

hey Al, I just found your blog off your parents and was back reading some stuff. This is Sandy (Jepson) by the way. so you spent your Christmas in Spanish Fork????? too bad you didn't come visit since that's where I live!!!! I miss you.