we had a bunch of errands to run today, but nate took the garage opener with him to school today. so, since we are stranded at home with no access to the car, i decided to update the blog.
jane is LOVING her dance class. this is a video of her class doing a little dance to the 'hi-ho' song from snow white. jane is second from the right.
we went to tanaka farms in irvine last week with some friends. we saw some animals and went on a tracker ride and jane picked her very own pumpkin.
2 comments:
What cute pictures! I love the video, too. Jane is really good! She definitely did the best (not that I'm biased). She really followed the directions and remembered the movements well. I miss you guys!
cute, looks like it's still warm, how do the pumpkins know it's fall
Post a Comment